Toyota C-HR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the forum and the C-hr (Actually pick it up tomorrow) and had a question about wheels. I did some reading on here, found similar questions but no actual answer as of yet.

I have a nice set of aluminum winter rims that came off my old car. They are for a Toyota with the same center bore and bolt pattern but are 7.5x17 et35 rims. Will these fit with no rubbing issues running the stock tire size 215/60/r17?

Has anyone tried this offset and if so did you notice any issues? Just trying to figure out if I need to sell these and order a new set.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2018 CHR 1,2T; FWD; Manual; Full Options
1 Posts
I'm new to the forum and the C-hr (Actually pick it up tomorrow) and had a question about wheels. I did some reading on here, found similar questions but no actual answer as of yet.

I have a nice set of aluminum winter rims that came off my old car. They are for a Toyota with the same center bore and bolt pattern but are 7.5x17 et35 rims. Will these fit with no rubbing issues running the stock tire size 215/60/r17?

Has anyone tried this offset and if so did you notice any issues? Just trying to figure out if I need to sell these and order a new set.

Thanks in advance
If it is not too late. R17 at ET35 will be fine. Rims even look beter as they come out by 15mm due to offset changes.

Not sure this particular setup or just tires,, but it does feel steering better.

Hope this helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts