Toyota C-HR Forum banner

Will the Toyota C-HR get 3D tail lights?

6K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  SiR 
#1 ·
The C-HR Concept was revealed with 3D tail lights, much different than anything we're used to seeing, especially in a brand that keeps concepts close to their production versions. What are the chances this will come to production?

See less See more
#3 ·
At the very least i'd like them to have it wrap around from the edge of the rear hatch to the quarter panel and have some sort of 3D effect going on. With what Toyota has been doing recently, we're bound to see something stand out about it, and that will happen soon!

#10 ·
I actually liked it a lot and in the future i bet they will work in more open design sort of like what happened to the Ford GT and some other supercars on the market. If they do that these lamborghini's will get even hotter in design and it's the one thing that will keep them ahead in design. But back to the HC-R... i'm glad to see that we're getting some of that styling that really high end vehicles are getting.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.