Toyota C-HR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Has anyone put on 19" or 20" wheels on their C-HR. I not really interested in lowering the vehicle, but I am interested in seeing larger wheels on the C-HR. If you have, can you post some pictures please. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I will be doing 20 inch shortly. From what ive found online 20 x 8.5 with a +40 offset is the size to get. The tires should be a 255 35 20 to get the correct outside diameter.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I will be doing 20 inch shortly. From what ive found online 20 x 8.5 with a +40 offset is the size to get. The tires should be a 255 35 20 to get the correct outside diameter.
Do you know exactly how that offset will be on the CH-R? Ultimately l'm looking for something that will sit flush with the fender/quarter panel.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Do you know exactly how that offset will be on the CH-R? Ultimately l'm looking for something that will sit flush with the fender/quarter panel.
I have 18x8 Offset 40 and thats really flush.. just within the body.
Anything wider or with lower offset will stick out.

Here is a great tiresize compare tool :
https://www.wheel-size.com/calc/

·
Registered
37 Posts
With the 20x 8.5 with +40 the picture shown with the 235 45 20 tires is a good size. My initial response with a 255 may be to wide of a tire. Ultimatly for a slightly stretched look (no tire bulge past the rim) id go with a 225 35 20.
The wheels im opting for is the xxr 527 they carry a 20x8.5 +40
Will let you know once fitted.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also lets know if you can get the weight of the OEM wheel/tire in comparison to the 20" combo? The one thing I would be worried about is making our vehicle slower. If I do change the wheels out, I want to keep as close to the original wheels weight as possible.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, Im running RS-R lowering Springs and Rotiform LAS-R 20x8.5 +35 offset w/tires 245/40/20 and have issues with the top rivets of the fender molding popping out when I hit dips or bumps faster than 10mph.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Those are some nice looking aftermarket shoes fellas. I'm assuming anyone who's throwing on lowering springs wont be driving their C-HR in the winter?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts