Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All;

I assume we all have C-HR or plan to get one. My concern is if the TRD part are worth it or another aftermarket parts (intake, Coil, spring, filter,etc). If you or you know anyone that have retrofit their CHR please drop your experience down. Thank you all.

I have a 2019 LE base and want to upgrade it with top notch modifications (performance)

·
Registered
2021 Blizzard Pearl Nightshade C-HR
17 Posts
If you want "top notch", then the TRD parts is not the way to go. Those were only made to stay within certain specs, and to get people to try and buy them with the purchase of the car so they could make money on the car, the parts, and the labor. Now if you looking for mild performance parts and worry about warranty, then TRD parts is the only way to go.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you want "top notch", then the TRD parts is not the way to go. Those were only made to stay within certain specs, and to get people to try and buy them with the purchase of the car so they could make money on the car, the parts, and the labor. Now if you looking for mild performance parts and worry about warranty, then TRD parts is the only way to go.
thanks and I definitely don't care about the warranty since the model I have is almost up...just please direct me to any aftermarket parts that will help

1 - 5 of 5 Posts