Toyota C-HR Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
I guess it was only a matter of time until someone in Japan modded their car. this modded C-HR looks eerily similar to the rendered one with a TRD kit except for the air intake trim.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Seeing a picture from real world does make it look a bit different... I'm not too sure how I feel about it anymore. The front end just looks so blunt edged.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Russian tuners have been known for coming up with crazy designs and the CH-R is the perfect canvas for them to continue this on. Already the LX has something crazy from them. But how many of you here are content with TRD?

·
Registered
153 Posts
I would say I'm "satisfied" with it. It does a good job of looking unique and different when driving around the streets but I think it could look better.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I actually prefer the unassuming TRD that's not in your face. More dramatic kits for a car like the C-HR will definitely be released at some point, just depends on what you like aesthetically and huge spoilers with rear wings just aren't my cup of tea.

·
Registered
26 Posts
This is getting really nice, the more i see them (trd's) the more i want them lol!

Attachments

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I would be interested in getting those over fenders alone and molding them in. Give it a slight wide-body look to it all while keeping it clean and original looking.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I would be interested in getting those over fenders alone and molding them in. Give it a slight wide-body look to it all while keeping it clean and original looking.

You can order them part by part just look on www.japanparts.com you can buy lots of stuff now for the c-hr, also oem and trd products.

But my opinion is to lower the stock height and even with only that the car looks more wider :wink2: and cheaper.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Think the tuning companies will move onto the interior next? The C-HR interior is already so futuristic and sleek, can't see them doing much to improve it.
This thread is old but wondering if anyone else has seen this TRD seat cover for the CHR. Saw it on the Rakuten Global Market web site. I did not look to see if there is something similar for the North American market.

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hey Tanveer0543,
I didn't have much luck finding the TRD kit either. Alternatively, you could check out sites like www.carid.com as they do offer a bunch of body parts, so you can (hopefully) find an alternative.

Good Luck!

21 - 35 of 35 Posts