Toyota C-HR Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
FYI, the transmission in my 2018 C-HR XLE has failed and was replaced (under warranty) in February 2020 with just over 36,000 miles. First indication that something was wrong was hearing a whining noise coming from the front end. If anyone else is or has experienced this problem, please let me know. I'm getting some feedback that this might be a known flaw in this vehicle... Not happy.
my transmission on my 2018 chr at 63000 needs to be replced

·
Registered
2 Posts
this vehicle while aesthetically pleasing - has a lot of issues. I am trying to find out how we get it tested for recall purposes and I have gotten the run around for the past 6 months now.

·
Registered
3 Posts
this vehicle while aesthetically pleasing - has a lot of issues. I am trying to find out how we get it tested for recall purposes and I have gotten the run around for the past 6 months now.
Toyota is having an "investigation" its been 2 weeks now and all they say is we cant promise you anything. so basically looks like im paying for a new transmission

·
Registered
2 Posts
FYI, the transmission in my 2018 C-HR XLE has failed and was replaced (under warranty) in February 2020 with just over 36,000 miles. First indication that something was wrong was hearing a whining noise coming from the front end. If anyone else is or has experienced this problem, please let me know. I'm getting some feedback that this might be a known flaw in this vehicle... Not happy.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts