Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

It has only been three months since Toyota launched their new C-HR in the UK and the automaker as already released a limited edition.

Only available to those in the UK, the C-HR Limited Edition will have a starting price of £29,995 (around $37,644) and only 100 units will be produced. No doubt, all 100 cars will be sold in no time and a higher spec model may replace it later on.

Powered exclusively by a 120 hp 1.8 litre petrol electric hybrid powertrain, Toyota distinguishes its exterior from the standard models by giving the body a coat of Metal Stream bi-tone exterior paint, a set of 18" matte black alloy wheels, chrome side sills and diamond-shaped Limited Edition badging on the center pillars.

Inside, there’s bespoke leather upholstery with dark violet trim, a Limited Edition badge on the dash and a JBL sound system complete with 9 speakers and an 8-channel, 576-Watt amplifier.

Of course, it’ll also come with everything the standard C-HR Dynamic trim has to offer, meaning LED headlights, folding side mirrors, parking sensors, light blue ambient lighting as well as an anodised blue decoration line and more.

The Toyota C-HR Limited Edition is available now, so those who are interested should visit your local dealership soon.

·
Registered
551 Posts
This is a great sign of whats to come because if they can do this so soon then odds are we'll see something far better maybe into 6-8 months in before the 2nd MY launches.

Personally i want them to launch a sportier TRD trim. If Nissan can have a Nismo Juke then we can have a TRD CH-R

·
Registered
21 Posts
The limited version was also introduced in Denmark, a few months before the actual launch of the car.

You could find countdowns all around Copenhagen, and it didn't say it was for the Toyota C-HR. When the timer hit 0, it showed the new C-HR, and allowed people to pre-order it from a special website.
It was quite a show actually :)

With that being said, it's a very well equipped version of the C-HR. Leather seats, lights in the mirrors that displays the Toyota C-HR logo on the ground, and of course all the other mentioned equipment.

·
Registered
257 Posts
It really depends on the buyer. I can't see myself going for the limited edition just for the leather and audio system, especially at such a high premium compared to the base model or even the highest trim available.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.