Toyota C-HR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Do you guys think there is too much road feedback on the steering wheel? I got an XLE premium version with 225/50/18 Dunlop SP sport. When I was driving the car, especially on the highway, if I held tight the steering wheel I felt it was vibrating. And it depends on the condition of the road. I went to the dealership twice and after they checked the tire balance, also used the dial indicator to measure the front hubs, they told me this is normal; However, when I was driving the 2017 Yaris sedan on the same road I was not able to feel the vibration of the steering wheel. Do you guys feel the same or your one runs perfectly without any vibration?

·
Registered
53 Posts
I don't feel any vibration, however, I had the same issue with my previous car. After tire balancing and alignment, everything came back to normal. Try to bring your car to another mechanic and see what's his opinion.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I went to the dealership today, and they change another mechanic to road test the car with me, and the mechanic said it is the road feedback definitely because the vibration is depending on the quality of the road also it's too lightly. And the road quality in Vancouver is not as good as many places...They told me not only c-hr but also Rav4 got this problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts