Toyota C-HR Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
I agree it sucks, along with not having auto-locking doors like everything else does.

At least it has a low TPMS system in case of emergencies. However, I will likely install a $50 aftermarket TPMS, it uses sensors that screw on the valve stem tip, replacing the stock dust caps. I have them on my other older vehicles, they are super accurate and not only indicate the individual tire pressures but also their temps. They are wireless, takes about 3 minutes to install and the head unit is solar powered. Best bang for your buck in the world of car accessories. Easy to install, accurate, non-intrusive and completely wireless.
Hey, not to "hijack" the discussion but, in regards to the auto-locking door feature, I installed an OBDII adapter/dongle that enables that feature. When putting the car in "drive" and start driving, doors will auto-lock, and, when shutting the engine off, they will unlock automatically.... So far works very good....

·
Registered
15 Posts
how accurate are your readings? what type of gauge are you using to verify and is it ANSI B40.1 certified? iI won't know until mine comes in the end of the month (fingers crossed), but on my wife's 2022 Corolla Cross, the readings are slightly off on one of the front tires. they are both set to the same psi using an analog reader, but their readings are 3psi different inside the car/app, etc.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts