Toyota C-HR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just love this commercial entirely because Milla Jovovich is in it and we all know how amazing she was in the Resident Evil movies. But nonetheless, this was a length advertisement, but because it's online.. it doesn't really matter too much as it was pretty attention grabbing. Check it out

·
Registered
410 Posts
I'm a big fan of Milla Jovovich and her work in the Resident Evil series, but bloody **** that commercial makes me cringe. Just so long and the constant repetition of "flow". At least her deep voice makes it bearable.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Toyota/Lexus is starting to play the Hollywood game hard now. Just days ago a trailer for the new Transformers movie came out and there was a clip showing a line up of Lexus RX law enforcement vehicles.

That has me thinking where else we'll see Lexus show up.

Transformers is surprising since it was originally GM's playground.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Product placement in movies and shows are nothing new and Lexus just has that aggressive grille that bad guys are drawn to. But the C-HR commercial could be better, perhaps just Mila driving the car delivering some lines. That would have been better IMHO.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm a big fan of Milla Jovovich and her work in the Resident Evil series, but bloody **** that commercial makes me cringe. Just so long and the constant repetition of "flow". At least her deep voice makes it bearable.
6 times in 2 minutes >:)

But I think even if they tried to utilize the C-HR with her in role from the new movie Underworld: Blood Wars, that would have been pretty cool.

·
Registered
551 Posts
The great thing about movies like this is it gives them a good excuse to do something crazy with certain cars, sort of like what iRobot did to Audi's. Now just imagine what resident evil can do to a CH-R :D

the whole zombie apocalypse car theme inspired by the Walking dead was a good example.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts