Toyota C-HR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
I assume this means that some are dissatisfied with the stock stereo? I thought I remember seeing there was a JBL premium audio system for the CH-R? I suppose that could've been an aftermarket kit. It's difficult to find anything online, on what the factory system entails.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Thanks for sharing this because often stock systems are horrible or just don't have enough going on which is understandable given the fact that products like this are entry level.
I bet that amazon will have this for cheaper and in addition to that free shipping, can't cost them much to ship these.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I assume this means that some are dissatisfied with the stock stereo? I thought I remember seeing there was a JBL premium audio system for the CH-R? I suppose that could've been an aftermarket kit. It's difficult to find anything online, on what the factory system entails.
The current head unit have no android auto. Like... come on... :|

·
Registered
203 Posts
I thought this car was marketed towards the "younger generation" yet no compatibility with phones? Fail Toyota. We'll definitely see some aftermarket units being put in, if that's the case. Has anyone swapped theirs out already for something aftermarket?

·
Registered
119 Posts
I thought this car was marketed towards the "younger generation" yet no compatibility with phones? Fail Toyota. We'll definitely see some aftermarket units being put in, if that's the case. Has anyone swapped theirs out already for something aftermarket?
Yes User "Meedo" did this, here is a link to his thread. ==> LINK

1 - 10 of 10 Posts