Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be needing a set of tires this summer. I will have to say I have been very pleased with the factory Dunlop 225/50R18's. I was very surprised to get over 50,000 miles out of a performance tire. But I don't plan to keep the car long enough to need another set of tires that I can get 50,000 miles out of. What tires have you replaced your OEM's with, keeping the factory size, and were you satisfied with them?

·
Registered
131 Posts
I am surprised that you had over 50k miles on the OEM. I am doing research on tires and slowly deciding (next year 2022) on what to get to replace these on my 2018 C-HR - more cornering stability, treadwear, wet road performance are my categories. I have lots of time to research this. Not like my 2018 RAV4 - those OEM Michelin tires sucked. I have Falken Wilepeak AT Trail on them now. WOW - what a difference!

·
Registered
240 Posts
I just turned over 52,000 miles and replaced (probably a little too soon actually- still decent tread ) the OEM's with the same tire. I was quite pleased with their performance (MAYBE a little loud?)
They were difficult to find. Only our Toyota dealer could order a set.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts