Toyota C-HR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to let you all know about this company I found which makes snap in side window sun shades. I ordered a set and will let you all know how it works out.

https://quiksnap.us/

·
Registered
350 Posts
Sounds interesting! Please report back with pictures :)

·
Super Moderator
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will do. It's primarily for the rear doors side windows. My daughter still has to use a car seat and she freaks when the sun shines into her face. Looked all over for generic/universal sun shades and then ran into this. Hoping it works out the way that the factory BMW sun shades have for my 135i. The BMW sun shades snap into place around the body frame. Works great and have had them installed since buying the car new back in 2014.

Got the shipment notification today. Being shipped via USPS from Cali to the East Coast. Hopefully will have it by Friday or Saturday but realistically expecting it Monday or Tuesday.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Those looks really neat, good find. Great price for a full set as well. I'm assuming since they are custom fit for each model that they don't need any retainer clips or suction cups like some of the alternatives. Interested to hear what their quality is like and if they make a noticeable difference in cabin temperature as well.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Love how they look but i wish these companies put more thought into design because something with more aerodynamic influence could improve our CH-R's styling.

·
Super Moderator
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Finally getting around to posting some pics of the side window shades. The fitment isn't perfect but it's the best option out there aside from actually tinting the windows. I'll have to post up pictures of the shades for the front side windows. The fitment is really good but the shades extend too far forward blocking the outside mirrors. That's if you choose to drive with the fronts installed. I personally wouldn't and don't use them. You might think I paid too much to use only the rear sets and not the fronts too. I'm ok with this as this option is the best I've found so far for the rear windows.

20190330_180350.jpg

20190330_180221.jpg

20190330_180328.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts