Toyota C-HR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
C-HR Premium Magnetic Grey, Roof Racks, Tinted Windows, 18x8 Niche wheels slightly offset, Factory mud flaps. Comments please.
Hi twin!

I leave the roofrack off since I dont need it in the short term --- do you think the way it mounts will scratch the portion where the door is?

·
Registered
551 Posts
Can't wait to see someone get a trailer hitch and mount something on the back like a bike rack or cargo box, at least that would further contribute to some of the active lifestyles we members will be living. Seen a lot of youngers folks in these CH-R's since launch.

·
Registered
352 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
119 Posts
Can't wait to see someone get a trailer hitch and mount something on the back like a bike rack or cargo box, at least that would further contribute to some of the active lifestyles we members will be living. Seen a lot of youngers folks in these CH-R's since launch.
Already Done Check out link on my Signature :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Shadow Platinum/Black Roof Koba
1.2l turbo CVT
Front underrun
Side underruns
Rear underfunded
Mud guards all round
Chrome fog light rings
Chrome Rear lamp recess garnish
Chrome front centre grille strip
Are those standard or optional for the front , rear and center under's. Looks great, I want them too.

·
Registered
28 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
2018 XLE Premium...installed sum H&R lowering springs and i got the Trd badges from ebay😁..i love how my Chr looks...more sportier!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
C-HR 2.0 Hybrid style Selection, Tomason TN25 Super Light 8.5 x 19 ET45, 235/40 19, 20 mm Eibach lowering. Carwrapping of the front part, side part and rear part, Ceramic sealing of the rims, to shining plastic parts, like rear-front spoiler, roof and discs. Untersoil conservation and hollow cavity sealing

DSC_0013.JPG DSC_0017.1.JPG

21 - 40 of 41 Posts