Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I just purchased a 2021 CH-R. Its awesome, but setting up the media is driving me crazy. I've downloaded all the apps on my phone, Toyota, Android Auto, Entunes 3.0. But nothing seems to connect, especially the Entunes. I have tried 20 times to create an account in Entunes but every time I move past the first step it keeps telling me to download the Toyota App, which I have done. Its driving me nuts. The Android Auto doesnt display on my screen, etc.. any thoughts?

Thanks, Gary

·
Registered
2021 Blizzard Pearl Nightshade C-HR
16 Posts
Entune only works on iPhone.
Download the android auto on your phone, then make sure you are plugged into the USB port right in front of the cup holder. It should pop up under the radio source setting.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the message NIghtshade, but Entunes is supposed to work on both iPhone and Android, according to Entunes. I'm going back to the dealer on Friday, they have a tech guy that is supposed to help. I did at least get Alexa to work, lol!

·
Registered
2021 Blizzard Pearl Nightshade C-HR
16 Posts
Yeah, it's supposed to, but it doesn't. Hope you get it figured out, but the many websites I've come across trying to get it working myself all have no luck with an android device.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So, I just purchased a 2021 CH-R. Its awesome, but setting up the media is driving me crazy. I've downloaded all the apps on my phone, Toyota, Android Auto, Entunes 3.0. But nothing seems to connect, especially the Entunes. I have tried 20 times to create an account in Entunes but every time I move past the first step it keeps telling me to download the Toyota App, which I have done. Its driving me nuts. The Android Auto doesnt display on my screen, etc.. any thoughts?

Thanks, Gary
Hi, i would just bring my car to the local dealer and have them help you!
good luck with your new C-HR <3
chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts