Toyota C-HR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there, just wondering if anyone tried or would know if we can swap seats off 2018 c-hr with any other Toyota?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hello Tanveer0543. Are you looking to change the seats for comfort reasons? Not sure on the compatibility of other models. Have you looked into seat covers?

·
Registered
203 Posts
If you replace the rails as well, I don't see why you couldn't swap out the seats from another Toyota. Spacing is really the only thing you'll need to consider.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Curious to know why you're making such a drastic move. I haven't bought a CH-R as yet but sat in a few.
If your experience can help me avoid a deal breaker then it'll be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone. I am just not a fan of cloth interior to be honest. For 2018 there was no leather interior. So I thought may be I could swap the seats with leathers from another Toyota. Seats themselves is not an issue to be honest as I find these seats very comfortable. It's just that the fabric on them is so cheap that they get dirty so easily

·
Super Moderator
310 Posts
Leather is not all it's cracked up to be either. Depending on the grade of leather, it can be some times worse than cloth or the fake leather material out there. I have a full leather interior in my BMW and there are times I wish I had the fake leather or even cloth.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Leather does however last long and look great over time if you maintain it.
Seen for myself Lexus and Toyota products 15-20+ years old with great looking leather, better than some newer cars.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Did not know that camo seat covers were a thing lol. I don't think any of those are genuine leather based upon the prices, but I do like the extra color they bring to the cabin.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Its common with off roading communities along with real tree and those typical theme's that get batched with camo. Not my thing to have on the CH-R but I guess somewhere along the lines the stats show some people here will want that theme. If I see it on a CH-R in person, i'll have a hard time accepting the look

·
Registered
56 Posts
Does anyone know about this company? Seat covers appear to be of a decent quality. However, I had no luck finding any reviews

Nicebee 2pcs Front Seat Cover + 1pcs Back Seat Cover Car Seat Cover for Toyota C-HR CHR 2017 2018 2019 (Black/Red line Without Waist Pillows Neck Pillows) https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07Q9KFZHP/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_VD7TCbQSPA46J
I have those seat covers that are black with red stitching. I've only applied the fronts so far and they've held up over a few months of use. They're more vinyl than leather, but still better than cloth. I bought mine from china and they were only $150

·
Registered
15 Posts
I agree that the fabric on these seats does show wear and dirt much quicker than expected.

Look into Katzkin. Genuine leather product, they'll take your OEM seats, and refit them with leather upholstery. I've not done it myself, but I've heard great things.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts