Toyota C-HR Forum banner

Scion iR Single Trim

12K views 32 replies 4 participants last post by  SiR 
#1 ·
Think Scion will make the iR a single trim vehicle like the iA and iM in order to keep costs down?
I think it would be a great idea as the single trim included a lot of perks that other automotive companies charge people for.

#5 ·
Nope. Both the iA and the iM does not come with heated seats and it's not listed as an option either. Hopefully they'll be watching forums like these and take our feedback for future model improvements. Granted Scion will want to be affordable but it'll still have to compete with other vehicles that has a few more options available.

#8 ·
At least make it the Standard in Canada if nothing else. It gets cold up here and I'm sure it'll be very popular if included in the single trim. Right now Scion isn't too popular here so if they want to be competitive they need to adjust to our market and what we need.

#21 ·
Was just hoping... Scion didn't have Mazda's help with the iM design and IMO it came pretty ugly but the iA looks great.
We'll see if the Scion iR looks anything like it's concept. If not, the single trim will need quite a few perks to attract people along with the low price point.

#22 ·
iM design was based off of the Auris, came from a Toyota design house. But to me it looks great, no complaints with it and having seen them on the road, design is only growing on me. So far Scion is proving themselves more and more that they're worthy of GOOD designs.

#24 ·
I'm thinking that the base model will not include tons, but enough that it isn't bare bones either. They will want to make it possible to buy at a relatively inexpensive price while still providing basic features. Options will be few still, but those things will be the stuff that not everyone wants/needs and can be taken out to keep things cheap.

Vague, I know.

#26 ·
Took a look at the Rav 4 build page for comparison and you either have the standard package or the upgrade package for certain trims and then there is a whole list of accessories. No idea what the standard package includes. Hope they go into more detail for the C-HR.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.