Toyota C-HR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have instructions from Toyota for removal of the front bumper cover. I think this will be useful when I install my upgraded horn and also install a metal mesh to protect the radiator.

I will think about converting it to PDF, but it is the actual Toyota instructions that was printed from the service department.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'd be interested, as I'm thinking about adding fog lights and all the other stuff that was missed by Toyota! LOL

·
Registered
410 Posts
Nice of the service department to print that out for you. Maybe a step by step guide when you decide to remove your bumper?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hmmm... Interested? Sure! I'want to get rid of that dreadful horn ASAP, so i could use some qualified assistance...
TIA!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Sweet!~!!!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Hard part will be deciding which horn you want to install within allowed decibel limits. Always wanted the ones that sound like a train, but I don't think people would appreciate a C-HR blaring at them like that. :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Always wanted the ones that sound like a train, but I don't think people would appreciate a C-HR blaring at them like that.
They definitely would not expect it Lol!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Working on it today.
Will post information and pictures of the cover removed.

Installing horn and bug screen today.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here is what the C-HR looks like without the cover on.
As well as the inside of the cover itself.

I need to load a 150kb pdf file for the instructions. I can not do that here.

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Instructions in JPG format

Sorry, could not load a PDF larger than 20kb in size :frown2:
Really, who the fark has a 20kb pdf file for six pages???

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Front Lower Valence / air dam

I have instructions from Toyota for removal of the front bumper cover. I think this will be useful when I install my upgraded horn and also install a metal mesh to protect the radiator.

I will think about converting it to PDF, but it is the actual Toyota instructions that was printed from the service department.
I have hit a small deer and messed up the lower valence and don't want to take the whole bumper cover off. Can this be done without taking the whole cover off? I have the new part just need to find any instructions of how to get the old one off and the new one on.

Thanks

Dave

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi RoLleRKoaATer
Can you please send the pdf to skyleung2000 @ yahoo.com, Thank you very much.
Stephen

Mod note: I added spaces to protect against bots trolling the Internet for email addresses to spam.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
front valance

I have hit a small deer and messed up the lower valence and don't want to take the whole bumper cover off. Can this be done without taking the whole cover off? I have the new part just need to find any instructions of how to get the old one off and the new one on.

Thanks

Dave

Not sure, but you may need to elevate the vehicle, remove the lower cover and may be able to just remove the black plastic part?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts