Toyota C-HR Forum banner

rectangle thing on my truck?

3182 Views 5 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Stevenand2995
What is that rectangular thing like a plate its narrow and colour grey on my trunk when I bought my car. is it like some kind of front plate design or something?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Not exactly sure what you are describing. I assume you mean "in my trunk". Could it be the rear bumper cover?
Very confusing question.. :|

Maybe he means the plates/caps in tailgate plastic that are the access to the bulbs for licenceplate ??
Maybe the bracket for the front license plate.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.