Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When my Bluetooth is connected and I'm playing Pandora, sometimes there is a graphic that comes up showing the album cover. Sometimes it's just the Bluetooth logo. Anyone know why? And I wish there was a video on how to use Aha

·
Registered
155 Posts
I think its related to being stopped or driving. While stopped ( I cannot remember if required to be in park or just fully stopped via the brakes) the image will appear and when driving the image will be replaced with the basic logo. I have heard opinions that this is to not distract drivers. I think its too much micro management if that is the case.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I think its related to being stopped or driving. While stopped ( I cannot remember if required to be in park or just fully stopped via the brakes) the image will appear and when driving the image will be replaced with the basic logo. I have heard opinions that this is to not distract drivers. I think its too much micro management if that is the case.
That is correct, the album covers will only update when car is stopped on park. Not 100% on updating only on brakes though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
When my Bluetooth is connected and I'm playing Pandora, sometimes there is a graphic that comes up showing the album cover. Sometimes it's just the Bluetooth logo. Anyone know why? And I wish there was a video on how to use Aha
Load Aha radio app on your phone .setup a login
In car hookup to a wifi signal. Aha will ask for registration details( same as those set in the phone app) it will sync with that app.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts