Toyota C-HR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a heckuva time finding this color, especially in my area. In the end I drove 300 miles this morning to pick it up from a small dealership in Leesville, LA. Love everything about it so far! I read a lot of negative reviews regarding it’s supposed lack of “get-up” and the backup camera, but neither of those issues had bothered me. I was kinda bummed that there’s no CD player (I’m old-school — I still own and regularly use a VCR for God’s sake) but I already figured out the music setup so I’m good to go!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Glad to have a new owner on the forum.
Just make sure you get some kind of paint protection because colors like that can fade over time with too much sun exposure.

Feel free to post pictures.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Congrats on the new car! Would love to see a picture of that rare colour when you get a chance. We're you able to get the trim level you were looking for? Or was its colour the most important aspect?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Had a heckuva time finding this color, especially in my area. In the end I drove 300 miles this morning to pick it up from a small dealership in Leesville, LA. Love everything about it so far! I read a lot of negative reviews regarding it’s supposed lack of “get-up” and the backup camera, but neither of those issues had bothered me. I was kinda bummed that there’s no CD player (I’m old-school — I still own and regularly use a VCR for God’s sake) but I already figured out the music setup so I’m good to go!
Lol I just saw your review on "Edmunds". Good review. We just need some pics. I dont think I have seen any other Green ones pictured here yet.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Lol I just saw your review on "Edmunds". Good review. We just need some pics. I dont think I have seen any other Green ones pictured here yet.
Tell me about it, rarely have I seen them in green and out of all the colors available I think its the one that really gives the CH-R a lot of character....

just can't get enough of how it looks here:

·
Registered
41 Posts
I may have considered this color, which wasn't available at the time I bought mine, if I'd known what my kids were bringing me on Christmas last year ..... a turquoise and white 1963 Thunderbird!
It would have been cool to have two totally different cars that close to the same color

·
Registered
30 Posts
Tell me about it, rarely have I seen them in green and out of all the colors available I think its the one that really gives the CH-R a lot of character....

just can't get enough of how it looks here:

Yup. I like that color. I bought my wife a pearl white one which I think gives it a nice upscale look and also accentuates the lines of the vehicle. Mine is black and it doesn't accentuate the lines nearly as much. But it's hard to beat black on a car as a beautiful color. It's just so hard to keep clean. I wouldn't even let the dealership clean the car when I took delivery of it because I didn't want some 16 year old kid putting swirl marks in the paint. My vehicles are parked in the garage all the time since I retired at age 47 and my wife works remotely from the house. So we are lucky that they are not in the elements for long periods of time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts