Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a heckuva time finding this color, especially in my area. In the end I drove 300 miles this morning to pick it up from a small dealership in Leesville, LA. Love everything about it so far! I read a lot of negative reviews regarding it’s supposed lack of “get-up” and the backup camera, but neither of those issues had bothered me. I was kinda bummed that there’s no CD player (I’m old-school — I still own and regularly use a VCR for God’s sake) but I already figured out the music setup so I’m good to go!

· Registered
154 Posts
Had a heckuva time finding this color, especially in my area. In the end I drove 300 miles this morning to pick it up from a small dealership in Leesville, LA. Love everything about it so far! I read a lot of negative reviews regarding it’s supposed lack of “get-up” and the backup camera, but neither of those issues had bothered me. I was kinda bummed that there’s no CD player (I’m old-school — I still own and regularly use a VCR for God’s sake) but I already figured out the music setup so I’m good to go!
Lol I just saw your review on "Edmunds". Good review. We just need some pics. I dont think I have seen any other Green ones pictured here yet.

· Registered
549 Posts
Lol I just saw your review on "Edmunds". Good review. We just need some pics. I dont think I have seen any other Green ones pictured here yet.
Tell me about it, rarely have I seen them in green and out of all the colors available I think its the one that really gives the CH-R a lot of character....

just can't get enough of how it looks here:

· Registered
47 Posts
I may have considered this color, which wasn't available at the time I bought mine, if I'd known what my kids were bringing me on Christmas last year ..... a turquoise and white 1963 Thunderbird!
It would have been cool to have two totally different cars that close to the same color

· Registered
28 Posts
Tell me about it, rarely have I seen them in green and out of all the colors available I think its the one that really gives the CH-R a lot of character....

just can't get enough of how it looks here:

Yup. I like that color. I bought my wife a pearl white one which I think gives it a nice upscale look and also accentuates the lines of the vehicle. Mine is black and it doesn't accentuate the lines nearly as much. But it's hard to beat black on a car as a beautiful color. It's just so hard to keep clean. I wouldn't even let the dealership clean the car when I took delivery of it because I didn't want some 16 year old kid putting swirl marks in the paint. My vehicles are parked in the garage all the time since I retired at age 47 and my wife works remotely from the house. So we are lucky that they are not in the elements for long periods of time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.