Toyota C-HR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to start a thread where we could dump some pictures of custom C-HR's. Most of the modding for this crossover is unfortunately taking place overseas but hopefully we start to see more kits offered in NA. Upload some of your favourite designs.

·
Registered
551 Posts
just in case anyone is wondering, those were just renderings but resulted in a real life CH-R build, here it is:

·
Registered
551 Posts
I was hoping to see these companies take some cues from the Will I Am widebody Lexus NX.

Its clean and aggressive, exactly what the CH-R needs

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Came across two more nice looking builds. First is from Kuhl Racing and the second is from Lexon riding on Vossen wheels.

L

·
0 Posts
WretchedMouse did you paint your calipers or those are covers, I'm looking for calipers covers for my CHR.

·
Registered
28 Posts
What a huge difference that body kit makes. Looks great @WretchedMouse. Check out this C-HR 1.2 that's taken the LExus IS F quad exhaust from Rowen. Overkill?
Dang, that's nice. I don't think it is overkill, i love the chunky look. My frs had a sleek look so wanted a different body kit.

Chr looks vastly different than when i bought it in 17. 20190212_095848_1549994354202.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This kit might be restricted to JDM, but its called the LUV Line by Zeus. I like the ducktail spoiler and rear diffuser/exhaust setup.

·
Registered
95 Posts
They do but the rest of the front was a pain to get ready for the install.
Awesome, the Modellista Boost Impulse kit was the first kit that I actually wanted but from what I was told is that the LED strips would not work with the USDM model. Are you suppose to connect them to the foglights?

Also, someone in the SoCal/LA area is selling a Kuhl ver. 1 kit. It's in metallic gray. I was considering getting it because the seller is quoting it for a really good price. He is selling the JDM front with the Kuhl lip, the bracket to fit the JDM bumper, sideskirts, and rear diffuser. I decided to pull out since the cost to pick up and drive it down to SD, repaint, and install ended up being way too much for me right now.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/149609375697707/permalink/300504343941542/?sale_post_id=300504343941542&hc_location=ufi

·
Registered
28 Posts
They do but the rest of the front was a pain to get ready for the install.
Awesome, the Modellista Boost Impulse kit was the first kit that I actually wanted but from what I was told is that the LED strips would not work with the USDM model. Are you suppose to connect them to the foglights?

Also, someone in the SoCal/LA area is selling a Kuhl ver. 1 kit. It's in metallic gray. I was considering getting it because the seller is quoting it for a really good price. He is selling the JDM front with the Kuhl lip, the bracket to fit the JDM bumper, sideskirts, and rear diffuser. I decided to pull out since the cost to pick up and drive it down to SD, repaint, and install ended up being way too much for me right now.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/149609375697707/permalink/300504343941542/?sale_post_id=300504343941542&hc_location=ufi
Yeah, I'll have to ask my shop tomorrow, im guessing just into the DRLs?

·
Registered
28 Posts
How much did your shop get the JDM bumper? I'm sure you had to get it repainted since the color codes between USDM and JDM don't match IIRC.
The bumper came painted and matched pretty well but I got it painted since I have to fill in the sensor holes that were in the bumper.

I bought the parts since they had to be purchased from overseas so the shop didn't get a business discount or anything.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts