Toyota C-HR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
I've always found those visors odd looking on some cars, but it seems to work for the C-hr, maybe because of how curvy the windows look.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Have to admit they fit really good, I guess because the curve design of the car. Also, those body lines add some extra charm to it.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I understand their use in reducing wind and noise when the windows are cracked, even deflecting a bit of rain. Just not something I've ever installed, though it definitely looks good on your C-HR.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ben Weeks is my sales guy, they are great... May I ask where did you purchase them?
I got them from Amazon.
FOR 2017-2018 TOYOTA C-HR CHR SMOKE TINTED WINDOW VISOR VENT SHADE GUARD W/ CLIPS

or

https://www.amazon.com/2017-2018-TOY...ARD+W/+CLIPS
I actually took mine off as one of mine got pulled off damaged and I really did not want to spend the money again just to get the one that was damaged. They came off easy enough with slow and deliberate force, but did leave a slight impression in the black door trim where there were pushed on. You really cant see even that unless you know that your are looking for it. All in all though I did like them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts