Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I have a noise from the driver side front . Sounds like a rattling sound similar to cv joint issues. Took it to the dealership several times. Was told the struts boots were broken...they replaced them and now the noise is back. Only heard when pulling into parking and slow turn to either side.
Any similar ones that are experiencing this?
2019 CHR

Thank you

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi
I have a noise from the driver side front . Sounds like a rattling sound similar to cv joint issues. Took it to the dealership several times. Was told the struts boots were broken...they replaced them and now the noise is back. Only heard when pulling into parking and slow turn to either side.
2019 CHR

Thank you
They said cv joint was ok

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi
2019 CHR

Thank you
I have the very same problem but on the front passenger side. Like you, I took the vehicle to the dealer 4 separate times and every time they told there was nothing wrong. New noises have appeared. There is also a battery issue going on.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the very same problem but on the front passenger side. Like you, I took the vehicle to the dealer 4 separate times and every time they told there was nothing wrong. New noises have appeared. There is also a battery issue going on.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Please replace your battery , I had battery problem in my chr had to jump start work fine Then the next day I started the engine all the warning light on the dash came on bottom line very costly

1 - 5 of 5 Posts