Toyota C-HR Forum banner

No interior illumination on Canadian model

7K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  DrZeus 
#1 ·
Ok so I've had my C-HR now for 1 week and I'm very dissapointed that there is no illuminution at all inside. The only light there is is in the glove box! No illuminationtion in the footwells, none at the cupholders like in the European photos I've seen, none on the doors as wel and also non near the cubby. When I test drove the car (in the day) I never noticed these features lacking and being that I had researched the car on the European web sites I was shocked that none of the cubby or cupholders had lighting here in Canada... I find that really cheap. Gonna have to figure out a mod for that now.

#10 ·
I'll see, I've gotta admit that the lack of interior illumination really bugs me, but the car is on a 3 year lease so I don't want to put too much money and time into it (even though I really like modding it!) I'll keep you guys posted!

#11 ·
Yeah! I'd probably try this myself if someone can find oem parts and figure out if it's a simple plug and play setup where the wiring harness are the same and there are existing connectors for the lighting! That would be incredible! Please let us know if you proceed!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.