Toyota C-HR Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
One last tip for anyone considering a change from stock bulbs to LED, the LASFIT web page cited by dot earlier in this thread has a video at the bottom which shows how to change all of the bulbs. The video also demonstrates the brightness of the stock bulb to the brightness of the LED bulb. From my perspective, the video accurately represents the difference between stock and LED, for those that might be interested.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Are you satisfied with the LASFIT led's? I have been searching and seem those are one of a few brands that make them for the C-HR.

One last tip for anyone considering a change from stock bulbs to LED, the LASFIT web page cited by dot earlier in this thread has a video at the bottom which shows how to change all of the bulbs. The video also demonstrates the brightness of the stock bulb to the brightness of the LED bulb. From my perspective, the video accurately represents the difference between stock and LED, for those that might be interested.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Are you satisfied with the LASFIT led's? I have been searching and seem those are one of a few brands that make them for the C-HR.
Yes, I am happy with them. You might want to view the LASFIT video mentioned in earlier posts which demonstrates the difference between the stock bulbs and LED bulbs. From my perspective, the video accurately depicts the difference between the two. All the best!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I upgraded to LED's a while ago and i'm really happy with the results. I can see a lot better now at night. I feel more safe and confident now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am looking into buying some yellow/amber headlights or fog lights to replace the OEM ones. Anyone tried boslla leds yet? I want to try them. It is with 3 color settings.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I am looking into buying some yellow/amber headlights or fog lights to replace the OEM ones. Anyone tried boslla leds yet? I want to try them. It is with 3 color settings.
Hey Tom! I'd like to add yellow fog lights as well... I saw a BMW on the road the other morning and it had DEEP yellow fogs that just looked incredible! I understand that the yellow color has better visibility than our stock white lights. I'm color blind and perceiving yellows is not my strong point but, the ones on the BMW was amazingly yellow, even to me!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am also one like you who has changed OEM halogen headlight to LED. At first, I was very confused about doing that but now I think I have done the right thing. Currently, I am using BEAMTECH H11 LED Headlight bulb. It is a 50W 6500K 8000Lumens bright light. Those who are not satisfied with their headlight, they can try it without any hesitation. Check the detail of the LED before buying it.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts