Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
White 2021C-HR Limited
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found the Forumz and had to join. The wife and I bought our C-HR last year, it's the 2021 Pearl White Limited. We love it so far, well she does. I have an issue with there not being alot of room to put stuff. One cup holder so far forward it's almost under the dash and the other sooo deep and far back. Door pockets are so inset on the doors its hard to put anything in or out of them if they are not open. I do love the outside and just the way the car looks. Haven't done much to it yet except added the splash guards. Got it with the rubber bumper cover, rubber floor mats, front and rear, HD music system. We got the limited because of some of the bells and whistles the others didn't come with, mainly (led projector headlights, fog lights, 18" tires and wheels). I know there's more but can't remember, it was a year ago. I joined because I've been a member on a Dodge forum for the last 15 yrs. and it's so useful for information I had to join here.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Welcome! And yes the limited had a lot of features built in. Sadly no android auto in my '18 but hey oh well. It's a perfect car for 1-2 person. The space in the rear passenger seat is a bit small due to the slant of the roof line. Then again, that smaller window on the back actually works great for people like me, who drive around with our dogs on the back. Harder for them to jump out haha.

Reactions: Skulman
1 - 2 of 2 Posts