Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
If your head unit is one of the newer ones (I don't know how to identify that) then you simply plug your phone into the USB socket by the front cup holder and follow the instructions.
This was certainly the case with the C-HR (2020 model) I took for a test drive when I tried android auto.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If your head unit is one of the newer ones (I don't know how to identify that) then you simply plug your phone into the USB socket by the front cup holder and follow the instructions.
This was certainly the case with the C-HR (2020 model) I took for a test drive when I tried android auto.
I got the stock head unit with the 2019 C-HR, I followed all videos but the carplay selection is not available, I know that in the US carplay is standard on all trims I don't know why here in Guam which is a US territory that carplay is not available.
What I like to try is to install a firmware from a US model and install it in my head unit but so far I don't know where to get it, I hope some 2019 C-HR owners have the firmware when they update theirs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.