Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, just thought I'd introduce myself as I start to learn about my new 2019 C-HR (XLE) that I got last week. After 14 years in a Honda Ridgeline (2 of them) it will be an adjustment going to this vehicle.

But I love the look and color (blue) and my wife does as well. Needless to say so does my teen daughter who is already trying to pry the keys out of my hand LOL:smile2:

Anyway, I look forward to learning from all of you that have ideas, upgrade recommendations and solutions to issues.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi All, just thought I'd introduce myself as I start to learn about my new 2019 C-HR (XLE) that I got last week. After 14 years in a Honda Ridgeline (2 of them) it will be an adjustment going to this vehicle.

But I love the look and color (blue) and my wife does as well. Needless to say so does my teen daughter who is already trying to pry the keys out of my hand LOL/forum/images/ToyotaCHRforum/smilies/tango_face_smile.png

Anyway, I look forward to learning from all of you that have ideas, upgrade recommendations and solutions to issues.
Welcome meanmachine19!
Well..well...well. We certainly do have the same taste in vehicles!
I love mine!
Have fun!

·
Registered
4 Posts

But I love the look and color (blue) and my wife does as well. Needless to say so does my teen daughter who is already trying to pry the keys out of my hand LOL/forum/images/ToyotaCHRforum/smilies/tango_face_smile.png

Should we start a color war?
😆

1 - 7 of 7 Posts