Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2021 Toyota C-HR XLE in Blizzrd Pearl
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm awaiting delivery on my 2021 C-HR XLE in white. Sold my 2006 Jeep Commander the other day so I'm driving the wife's Outlander Sport until the C-HR comes off the boat. Crazy time to purchase a new car with supply/demand killing the consumer but I needed to get rid of the Commander before something major went wrong.

I'm watching all the review videos I can find and starting to make my list of upgrades to perform (especially to cover all that piano black easily scratched plastic with some nice carbon fiber covers, figured that would look good on the C-HR.

Anyway, excited as heck, not worried about the power issues people say and I don't have little kids, or anyone that is going to be using the rear seats anyway...just a couple of golf bags...live in Myrtle Beach so no need for AWD anymore...but the technology leap is a VERY WELCOMED addition...thanks for letting me come and learn more about this awesome little CUV!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Good job in checking around all the issues here before purchasing haha.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.