Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Toyota C-HR
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm looking to switch my stock brake light bulb to a strobe LED brake light bulb on my 2020 Toyota chr. right now i'm having hard time figuring out which bulb fits, a 7440 or 7443. I checked LasFit.com but they don't have brake light bulb for my 2020 if anyone know what can fit pls let me know...

·
Registered
171 Posts
Yep, the brake lighs are already LED. You can replace just about every other one with LED - even the side mirror turn signals. At least on the 2018.
Too bad the only option for the side mirror turn signals for my 2018 Rav4 XLE is a sequential LED part (not just a bulb).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Repair begins with a trip to the store for parts: you need to buy a light bulb. LED bulbs have become very popular in recent years for lighting indoors and in cars. But before you go to the auto parts store for a new one, you need to determine what bulbs are in the brake lights on your car. According to many drivers, the LED bulb is an excellent replacement for traditional incandescent bulbs. Therefore, it is worth paying attention to this particular bulb category to replace the old ones. Choose a reputable company like Best RGB Smart Light Bulbs | Works With Alexa | WIFI Smart Bulbs, which guarantees its goods.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Or just get the "whole shebang" from Lasfit. My C-HR is totally LED converted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts