Toyota C-HR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello
2019 C-HR So the issue with my car 8 months ago the car had check engine light on and all the sensors were all going off & The car stopped accelerating on the highway and they fixed the problem even changed the battery and two weeks ago the C-HR had a new problem which the car did not start and I just took the car for service on Saturday before this happened where the car did not start & we tried charging the battery and finally it turned on so I went to grab some food. Then as I am turning to my left the car steering locked on me and the car's brake did not work that I almost hit a pedestrian on a bicycle on the street I was on is a busy street the cars coming did not see me that I was stuck which was very close to hitting me if the car did not move in time I would have badly injured & The service department of Toyota for months I told them there is something wrong with my car & they never paid attention to my concerns regarding the vehicle & told me the car drives fine what cause car not to accelerate is because of ECO Mode & I took off eco mode car still drives the same no acceleration. Now I am going through Toyota Corporate with the Lemon Law Process.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello
2019 C-HR So the issue with my car 8 months ago the car had check engine light on and all the sensors were all going off & The car stopped accelerating on the highway and they fixed the problem even changed the battery and two weeks ago the C-HR had a new problem which the car did not start and I just took the car for service on Saturday before this happened where the car did not start & we tried charging the battery and finally it turned on so I went to grab some food. Then as I am turning to my left the car steering locked on me and the car's brake did not work that I almost hit a pedestrian on a bicycle on the street I was on is a busy street the cars coming did not see me that I was stuck which was very close to hitting me if the car did not move in time I would have badly injured & The service department of Toyota for months I told them there is something wrong with my car & they never paid attention to my concerns regarding the vehicle & told me the car drives fine what cause car not to accelerate is because of ECO Mode & I took off eco mode car still drives the same no acceleration. Now I am going through Toyota Corporate with the Lemon Law Process.
wow sounds like a scary & dangerous experience..this car is a ticking time bomb car..it has brought me a lot of inconveniences after it accelerated by itself and caused an accident..and the dealership just turning blind from the issue..i wish i researched further before purchasing this car..No more toyota for me for now..goodluck on your lemon law processing..hope everything works out fine..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts