Toyota C-HR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It certainly looks like the aftermarket for the C-HR in Japan has no signs of slowing down. I just stumbled across a bunch of new pictures of modded up models. Never been a fan of stancing, but I'm gunna share them anyways. Feel free to add in any images you've found.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The black colored one looks badass, that's for sure. I don't know if I'd want something aggressive looking like that as my daily driver though lol.

·
Registered
57 Posts
If the aftermarket is taking off elsewhere for the C-HR, I'm sure its only a matter of time before we see the same kinds of options here in North America. The only question is whether or not they will be the same kind of quality. This one doesn't even look like it would clear a driveway aha.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Those splitters will never look good to me, just makes me think of ricers with large wings though that rendering is lacking the latter part. Interesting paint choice and I think Toyota offers something similar.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Having seen what GRMN did for cars like the Yaris and Mark X, i'm actually interested in seeing something from them. Already there's a GRMN CH-R but its far off from being anything related to retail parts we can buy.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It looks like we're going to see a handful of GRMN trims across Toyota's lineup. They should be releasing one for the Supra and there are now rumours that there is interest in one for the new Corolla as well. Their modifications were pretty tasteful with the Yaris, so I'd like to see what they would offer in a production version of the C-HR.

·
Registered
33 Posts
God i hate the "stance" movement. the negative camber on cars looks so goofy to me...

·
Registered
57 Posts
You aren't the only one who thinks so. I know its traditionally only done on show cars, but I don't even think that it looks good, not to mention its effect on performance.

·
Registered
33 Posts
You aren't the only one who thinks so. I know its traditionally only done on show cars, but I don't even think that it looks good, not to mention its effect on performance.
In South Florida, all the kids have it... all the "hooked up cars" look like roller skates.

·
Registered
9 Posts
In South Florida, all the kids have it... all the "hooked up cars" look like roller skates.
HAHAHA "hooked up cars". Kids these days do not know what "HOOKED UP" means. As for stance I agree.....it serves no purpose not even looks. I have a Toyota Landcruiser that has a stance (6.8ft to the roof.) that will roll over the top of boy racers. And hooked up? Mine has a 327 Chev under the hood and it is "HOOKED UP". 430hp and 510ft/lbs of torque.:surprise:

Now back on topic.......Our CH-R looks amazing. I have just ordered some 18" wheels for it to surprise my wife.........It is her car. Hornet Yellow AWD.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts