Toyota C-HR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Blizzard Pearl Nightshade C-HR
4 Posts
Good luck. No matter what you do, your CVT transmission won't let you get much. As far as I can find, only mods they make for us is an intake and exhaust, and even then, you MIGHT get an extra 2-5 horsepower.

·
Registered
2021 Blizzard Pearl Nightshade C-HR
4 Posts
I've been looking but haven't found a tuner compatible with the 2.0L yet, only the 1.5L from overseas. If you found something, it would have to be something that can take a custom tune and then have a reputable shop put it on the dyno and tweak it from there. But either way, the CVT transmissions they use in our cars can not handle a whole lot of horsepower. Probably be lucky to get another 50hp before it started to fail. Not even saying 50hp is possible. Like I stated before, you might see around 2-5 extra hp from an intake and exhaust, and if you could find a custom tune, maybe another 10-20 hp. Just not worth it. Get you a nice intake and exhaust for sound and be happy. I sold a 2019 Civic Type R to get my 2021 C-HR Nightshade, so I definitely miss the power going from 364 (had a bunch of stuff done to it) to 144, but I know I didn't buy a supercar either, so I'm just going to get it looking and sounding like I want and be done with it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts