Toyota C-HR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well.. I think I was talking about this in another thread with someone but so it begins ! I present the Toyota C-HR Modellista body kit. There is a Boost Impulse Style kit that's inserts and not complete full body panels and there is a Elegant Ice Style kit as well.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I like everything but the front spoiler. The corner lights are a nice touch, but it makes the already large lower grille look even bigger.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I'm guessing the aftermarket company is modellista? I'd be interested in purchasing some of those parts on a piece by piece basis instead of the whole kit. I don't really need things like a muffler cutter.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Yup Modellista is the company name from Japan. They produce quite the amount of body kits that I've seen for Toyota/Lexus applications.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Don't like how it looks at all since what i'm more into are cleaner designs.
One example is the upper front bumper of this TRD CH-R:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Yea, the Modellista front grille garnish is too much for an already busy bumper. The pure black piece tones it down a bit. Maybe if the garnish came in black instead of silver, it'll fit in better with the front.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
With how similar these kits are, it'll be easy to swap in parts from both and create your ideal kit and it'll still flow beautifully.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts