Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys,
i have a 2020 CHR XLE premium, i want to install a Mobile app with car starter, has anyone installed one, any feedback on garage name, location and cost? your reply is much appreciated.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi guys,
i have a 2020 CHR XLE premium, i want to install a Mobile app with car starter, has anyone installed one, any feedback on garage name, location and cost? your reply is much appreciated.
I'd be curious to know as well. I'm picking up my 2021 CHR XLE Premium this week. Can't wait! I'm coming from a 2013 Ford Focus Titanium...and I love my remote starter especially with our Canadian weather.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Check out my post here-
It's been running

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd be curious to know as well. I'm picking up my 2021 CHR XLE Premium this week. Can't wait! I'm coming from a 2013 Ford Focus Titanium...and I love my remote starter especially with our Canadian weather.
Good luck with the new car, so far no one has responded back with
an address where i can have the starter installed.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Check out my post here-
It's been running
I have tried this method few times and couldn't find a solution. until you install a mob app you have to sit in the cold while warming your engine.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Good luck with the new car, so far no one has responded back with
an address where i can have the starter installed.
Thanks very much. I got a remote starter installed at my dealership before I picked up my vehicle. It uses the EvoStart2 app, and so far it works well.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks very much. I got a remote starter installed at my dealership before I picked up my vehicle. It uses the EvoStart2 app, and so far it works well.
Hi Wayne, Thank you for your reply, which dealership had your remote starter installed? was it in Ottawa ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts