Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My CHR started keep low rpm with noise and rattle body at stop and push break pedal (about 550 rpm)Hold mode or parking break on no problem and 700 rpm.
I stop by dealer and they recommend throttle body and mess flow sensor cleaning. I did cleaning at general mechanic same problem.
Couple days ago visit dealer agaln but this time they said normal for cvt.
Any member had same experience or concerns? Please let me know.
Thank you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My CHR started keep low rpm with noise and rattle body at stop and push break pedal (about 550 rpm)Hold mode or parking break on no problem and 700 rpm.
I stop by dealer and they recommend throttle body and mess flow sensor cleaning. I did cleaning at general mechanic same problem.
Couple days ago visit dealer agaln but this time they said normal for cvt.
Any member had same experience or concerns? Please let me know.
Thank you.
I have a 2019 CHR and been having low RPM on the vehicle for the past 6 months. One day my battery failed and had it replaced under warranty and at the same time complained about the low RPM. The service agent told me the same thing about a cleaning the sensors BUT said give the car some time to re-learn itself with the new battery. It’s been a about a month now since the battery was replaced and I’m still getting low RPMs. The service agent told me it will cost me around $186 to have the sensors cleaned. I guess they’ll say things to make you waste time for the warranty to expire so we pay when when we bring it in.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a 2019 CHR and been having low RPM on the vehicle for the past 6 months. One day my battery failed and had it replaced under warranty and at the same time complained about the low RPM. The service agent told me the same thing about a cleaning the sensors BUT said give the car some time to re-learn itself with the new battery. It’s been a about a month now since the battery was replaced and I’m still getting low RPMs. The service agent told me it will cost me around $186 to have the sensors cleaned. I guess they’ll say things to make you waste time for the warranty to expire so we pay when when we bring it in.
Feel poor Toyota.
If continued like that? Buyer away from Toyota.
Thank you for discussion

1 - 3 of 3 Posts