Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Team,
Happy to join. I own a 2018 white pearl C-HR. They sold it with only 1 key and I can find it. The car is locked and parked in my garage. Anyone knows how I can get a new key? I am based in Kinshasa (DRC). The car is coming from France. Any help will be very much appreciated!馃檹

Premium Member
You're going to have to go to a dealer, locksmith, or some company that specializes in creating spare keys which work with factory security/immobilizer systems. You'll have to show proof you're the actual owner before any of these businesses will create a new key for you. Prices will vary but it's going to be pricey since the new key has to be programmed to be accepted by the ECU of the car.

Registered
That's what I'm most afraid of. I'm afraid to be left without a key, which is why I have two duplicates for this case. I also advise you to protect yourself and your car from further damage or loss of keys, as it happens quite often. I have used several locksmith services for this case and I can say with confidence that there are no scammers, everything is high quality and fast. key duplication can save your life by eliminating such problems. My keys are in the garage and in the house, in the most visible places

1 - 4 of 4 Posts