Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I intend to buy Tanabe UP210 lifting springs for my 2018 Toyota C-HR (ZGX10L) but they are currently only selling lifting springs for the NGX10 and ZYX10 models (see comparison table below).

I also received an email from BlackHawkJapan saying that they could not guarantee compatibility with my car because my model is not in the Tanabe catalog.

I just want the highest lift possible for my C-HR because I replaced the stock 225/50/r18 tires with 225/60/r18 tires and the rear tires sometimes rub against the fender when I'm not careful with humps or potholes.

Any thoughts on which of these springs would be compatible? Thank you!

Justin

·
Registered
11 Posts
Why not put the correct size tires on it instead of spending many hundreds of dollars to modify the springs cuz you put the non-standard size tires?

What's the benefit of the larger tires?

As for finding springs that fit the car to make it taller any decent suspension shop should be able to come up with springs that will do that job it's just a simple function of measuring and putting in a higher spring rate or a longer spring of the same spring rate.

Also realize that if you raise the car up you will drastically alter the handling of the car because you've moved the center of gravity up and given the suspension more range of motion for body roll when turning into corners and coming out of corners.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts