Toyota C-HR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone figured out how to disable the lane departure warning (beep) without disabling the steering assist? I like the steering assist feature, but hate that the systems lets me and everyone else in the car know that I'm a crappy driver who can't keep it between the lines!:grin2:

My '19 Honda Odyssey removed the beeping alert that was in my '15 and replaced it with a slight steering wheel vibration. Much better!!!

Thanks!

Z

-------------
2018 C-HR

·
Registered
30 Posts
The first time I noticed it was when we rented a Corolla when we drove to Colorado last year. If you think the C-HR is bad, try driving a Corolla. It's obnoxious. I did like the steering assist but the beep beep beep got annoying. The C-HR isn't nearly as bad. In fact I rarely hear it since I have the radio on most of the time. I don't know if there is a way to turn it off or not but compared to the Corolla I can live with it. But like @sho23 said, I now use my blinker every time I change lanes even if I'm the only one on the road lol.

·
Registered
97 Posts
We disabled the steering assist completely.
We went nuts from the constant Beeping when we drove a "Little" more sporty and cut some corners. >:)>:)>:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts