Toyota C-HR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next to the topics of Modellista and TRD kits here the genuine JDM ones.

Metallic Style (for Toyota)

Urban style (for Toyopet)

Smart Style (for Corolla)

Street Style (for Netz)

Sporty Style

·
Registered
410 Posts
I prefer either Urban or Smart style simply because I don't like the front splitter jutting out so much and those are the only two options without it.

·
Registered
551 Posts
If there's any kit that looks like it belongs on the CH-R, its the first one posted. Design just flows and complements the original design, something very important to factor in. Too many kits these days don't take that into account or at least not in a way to my liking.

·
Registered
153 Posts
A lot of kits now a days look like after thoughts that get rushed out, but I do agree with you. Many of them don't work with and often seem like they clash or work against.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Depends on the kit, but there are a lot of statement kits out there that adds on large pieces to make it look forcibly sporty and does nothing for the factory lines. Adding too much to a car like the C-HR, which already has plenty of ridges and sharp angles, would be too much.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Maybe its all too new? But why use a company if you can buy and import it yourself.
Fensport in UK can also deliver some TRD parts but can take few months. I received my order from Japan within 2 weeks.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The website does not work here..but they have also a Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/jdmyamato/
Have ordered already 3 times all went very smooth and even shipping is fast.

Note the parts come with Japanese installation manual. Can be a bit hard to read.
They do not have any approval papers with it thay may be needed in some countrys.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Google Translate isn't always the best but you can try scanning or taking pictures of the manuals and then using Google Translate to do the rest of the work. Sometimes the visuals these companies provide are good enough so I guess it just depends on whatever is good enough for you. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Does the USDM C-HR have a different bumper than the Japanese one? Will I still be able to fit Japanese kits or would I have to change the bumper to a JDM one?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts