Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, had anyone replaced the Head unit Japanese (nszt-y66t mine) with European head unit (not aftermarket).
I mean to be taken from other c-hr that was manufactured in EU fabric, the original head unit?
I tried to solve with Toyota Cyprus but they were like No its impossible or We don't know ( depends with who you speak)
My concern is how the new Aygo X manufactured in Japan have the new head unit european on it 馃 why ours C-HR are not able to have it??

Thank you for any replies

Registered
2021 Toyoda C-HR Dark Blue
most likey the connectors are different as i found out when trying to upgrade my usa 2.0 L C-HR with a chinese radio. first one came in with wrong connectors, second one which i still have has right connectors for harness, but for some reason doesnt fit all the way into the dash. but aside from getting right size display for bezel to fit, remove your stock radio and take pictures of back of unit to show connectors. they should be able to match it up that way. good luck.
Product Font Rectangle Electronic device Output device

Registered
My concern is how the new Aygo X manufactured in Japan have the new head unit european on it 馃 why ours C-HR are not able to have it??
Aygo X is manufactured in the Czech Republic for the UK & European markets.

As for C-HR European head unit - which version will you be trying to retrofit AFAIK UK / European market are now on infotainment / sat nav unit version number 3.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts