Toyota C-HR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've only had the car for about close to a month now and I already suffered a few dings and dents from flying debris. I replaced the bra of my hood after a piece of flying debris pierced it. Luckily, the paint and hood itself is fine. Now I found out that I have two or maybe three dents on my roof from unknown flying debris again. This time, it pierced the paint and now rust is showing a bit on the roof. I took it to a few collision shops and they are asking $1K to get it fixed because they would have to pull the roof along with the antenna and push back the dents from inside along with repainting the surface. I'll post some pictures later, but should I go through my insurance for this fix or pay out of pocket? I'm just worried that my rate will go up.

·
Registered
350 Posts
As much as I get shamed for getting the wheel and dings protection insurance from toyota, this post makes me feel a bit happy.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I always found it to be a good strategy to get clear wrap on the doors and then find a good paintless dent removal service. Recommend that to most of my friends and the clear wrap has saved them A LOT from NOT having to re-paint.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts