Toyota C-HR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone!
I'm very new here. People may have already seen me replying, and an occasional mention that I'm not actually a CHR owner yet. :frown2:

That's true. I'm currently saving my Sheckles to afford a lightly used one, probably from down here in Florida.

That being said, I've joined to learn what I might want to do to customize/improve mine once I get it. I have a Word doc I'm putting together with links to every mod, replacement part, how to video, etc. Everything I'd like to do to my CHR once I have it.

I'm a family man. Married, with 3 lovely girls. I'm currently down here in Florida, but my home is back up in NJ. I'm down here for work.

My previous IT job was over in Miami (in Lakeland now), and I was blown away by the sheer volume of CHRs over there! I've been a fan of this car since it was introduced, but had only seen a few on the road, and far between at that! I can't wait to get mine! In the meantime, I'm enjoying taking part in the wonderful forum.

Pacem,

Striker

·
Registered
350 Posts
Welcome to the forum, looks like you're a learner to be on these forums before having it!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Sho23! Yep, that's me. Ever the Boyscout getting prepared for any eventuality.

Striker

1 - 3 of 3 Posts