Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I just would like to ask if anyone has IDEL issue with CHR. Highly appreciated if someone knows the solution please. The RPM goes down to 500 -600 while stop in the traffic and apply the brake pedal. To be maintained the engine shaking the gear mont change now it's better but still feel the shaking of the engine.

·
Premium Member
409 Posts
No one can give you a diagnosis with the information you've given. You need to take it into a mechanic for them to diagnose. There can be a number of things which will cause idle instability. Only way to know is to physically examine the engine and to connect a scan tool to look at the data streams to and from the engine computer.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi I just would like to ask if anyone has IDEL issue with CHR. Highly appreciated if someone knows the solution please. The RPM goes down to 500 -600 while stop in the traffic and apply the brake pedal. To be maintained the engine shaking the gear mont change now it's better but still feel the shaking of the engine.
Same as mine but still searching how resolve

·
Premium Member
409 Posts
Same as mine but still searching how resolve
And I'll point you back to my reply above. No one can diagnose or give you an answer to your specific problem. If you're not equipped to troubleshoot this problem yourself, which will require a scan tool, your only option is to have a mechanic look at your car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts