Toyota C-HR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive searched a lot, looked at a lot of videos and read most threads (i think).

I want to replace my stock touch2 infotainment system. I have a 2017 toyota C-HR 1.2L AWD. The thing is that different models require different infotainment systems and i almost ordered the wrong one. Also the original backup camera must still work and it must support the large JBL sound system.

Do you know based on the pictures witch stereo i have? And do you have any recommendations on what to get?

Also this is the one a almost ordered that is the wrong size (too small) 2016-2018 Toyota C-HR 9 inch Android 9.0 Touchscreen GPS Radio Bluetooth Navigation System WIFI FM music Steering Wheel Control Support USB Carplay OBD2 Rear view Camera AUX
From seicane

Thank you for your help

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Have you checked AliExpress? I saw a chr one on there last week or so... Can't recall which model it's for but it was exp... 😞

I wish they would patch the current ones to at least handle Android devices better...

·
Registered
6 Posts
support C-HR stock to android

You need change frame and the system . Yes all original system will work as like rear cam .steering control with AC and door information on the screen

I want to replace my stock touch2 infotainment system. I have a 2017 toyota C-HR 1.2L AWD. The thing is that different models require different infotainment systems and i almost ordered the wrong one. Also the original backup camera must still work and it must support the large JBL sound system.

Do you know based on the pictures witch stereo i have? And do you have any recommendations on what to get?

Also this is the one a almost ordered that is the wrong size (too small) 2016-2018 Toyota C-HR 9 inch Android 9.0 Touchscreen GPS Radio Bluetooth Navigation System WIFI FM music Steering Wheel Control Support USB Carplay OBD2 Rear view Camera AUX
From seicane

Thank you for your help

·
Registered
6 Posts
There is lot more system styles

You need change frame and the system . Yes all original system will work as like rear cam .steering control with AC and door information on the screen

From seicane

Thank you for your help

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts