Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And traded in my beautiful 2018 Ruby Flare C-HR XLE. I loved that car, bought it lightly used last February with 14k miles on it, but- had it in the shop 3 times, had it towed twice for dead battery, had the check engine light come in 6 times, and had multiple "little" issues like the auto dimming rearview not dimming, key fob sending signal and car beeps, but doors don't lock and mirrors don't turn in. When I traded it in and the salesman showed me the Carfax, I was the 4th owner in 2 years. I'm really hoping Toyota gets it figured out, I'd love the hybrid, but this has put a bit of a sour taste in my mouth with them. Good luck to you!

·
Registered
144 Posts
A hybrid C-HR in the US? very suspicious...

·
Registered
4 Posts
And traded in my beautiful 2018 Ruby Flare C-HR XLE. I loved that car, bought it lightly used last February with 14k miles on it, but- had it in the shop 3 times, had it towed twice for dead battery, had the check engine light come in 6 times, and had multiple "little" issues like the auto dimming rearview not dimming, key fob sending signal and car beeps, but doors don't lock and mirrors don't turn in. When I traded it in and the salesman showed me the Carfax, I was the 4th owner in 2 years. I'm really hoping Toyota gets it figured out, I'd love the hybrid, but this has put a bit of a sour taste in my mouth with them. Good luck to you!
Bottom line is. this car is garbage..i learned it the hard way..when my 2021 ch-r surged while parking..and got totalled..its a total waste of money..i wished i did further research before purchasing this car..I’m never driving any toyota again..goodluck..

·
Registered
13 Posts
Lemon Law? Magnuson Moss act? Not sure but, with that history I would probably tried to hold them accountable and responsible for the repairs or replacement.:unsure::unsure:..
Now, I must admit that I have not had any problems with mine ("knock on wood" 🤞🤞). Mine is a 2019 Limited, 22K miles on it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Lemon Law? Magnuson Moss act? Not sure but, with that history I would probably tried to hold them accountable and responsible for the repairs or replacement.:unsure::unsure:..
Now, I must admit that I have not had any problems with mine ("knock on wood" 🤞🤞). Mine is a 2019 Limited, 22K miles on it.
Same here, 2019 Limited, 24k miles - no issues yet. Lord-willing, it will stay that way🙏. Just wish it had a "Sport Mode" button like my wife's 2020 Rav4... 🤣

1 - 6 of 6 Posts