Toyota C-HR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everytime i try to play the video from my usb while i driving, it will always showing "video play prohibition while driving". Can i know how to reset this or inactive this safety feature? Been trying to find how to inactive it but couldn't find the answer. My car is 2018 Toyota C-HR

·
Registered
2020 C-HR XLE - Hot Lava
16 Posts
Everytime i try to play the video from my usb while i driving, it will always showing "video play prohibition while driving". Can i know how to reset this or inactive this safety feature? Been trying to find how to inactive it but couldn't find the answer. My car is 2018 Toyota C-HR
I doubt that it's possible to make this feature inactive. It's generally against the law to have a video running that is viewable by the driver, for obvious reasons. Well, at least in FL.

·
Registered
52 Posts
When having this issue with aftermarket units, all you need to do is ground the wire that connects to your parking brake "at your own risk".

1 - 3 of 3 Posts