Toyota C-HR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

New C-HR owner here - collected a 67 plate C-HR with the full Dynamic trim, plus JBL stereo and speakers, leather seats etc. last week (the day I broke three ribs... so that was interesting...!).

Loving it so far, and I'm amazed at how nippy it is for just being a 1.2!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Congrats on your new car and welcome to the forum. Wish that JBL package was offered on the other side of the pond. There are so many region specific options.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Hello. Glad to hear that its fun to drive. So many automakers are moving to smaller displacement turbocharged setups.
Many are doing it but who does it well will likely be Toyota. Can't tell you how many issues there have been from other automakers, just know that we've all made the right choice :D

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome to the community and congrats on the new ride. Unfortunately we don't get the turbo or hybrid models in the U.S, but hopefully that changes in the future. Cant source any performance upgrades through aftermarket either.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I think its too early to tell just yet what might happen but what I know for sure is new platforms (like what the CH-R is based on) usher in a new era of components ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts