Toyota C-HR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought the 2021 C-HR XLE Black in color. Loving it. Was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction in getting the best ride quality ride on some lowering springs. Would like to lower her about 1-2”. Thanks!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome! Not sure about springs but I went with bc br coilovers with upgraded “extreme low” swift springs. Never got to measure stock height but I’m pretty close to rubbing on 19s

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome! Not sure about springs but I went with bc br coilovers with upgraded “extreme low” swift springs. Never got to measure stock height but I’m pretty close to rubbing on 19s
Thanks for the reply. So after doing some research in the last few days as far as what springs to go with, I decided to go the Tanabe springs. I absolutely love them. It lowered my CHR 1” in the front and 1.7” in the rear. My goal was to eliminate fender gap while retaining as much as a stick ride as possible. The results was the perfect drop for me. I can now go with 19” wheels safely without any rubbing issues at all. Right now with the stock wheels and tires, 18”, I have no rubbing issues at all and still have plenty of wheels travel before hitting the plastic on the inside.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts